cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Media Mail

Hi all,

Can you tell me how I would convert standard shipping/ground advantage to Media Mail while creating a listing for a book?  There doesn't seem to be a Media Mail option.  It seems I'm stuck with ground advantage for a book.   Many thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Media Mail

Media Mail can be listed as economy or USPS Media Mail for shipping.

If you don't see Media mail as an option for a book you maybe in the wrong category.

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Media Mail

If you are asking about the Golf Magazine May 1978, magazines can not be sent Media Mail. 

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Media Mail

Not sure how to make sure I'm in the right category.  All of the specifics I filled in make it clear that my item is a book.  Also, when I started the listing, I specified that it was in the books/magazines category.   On seeing that it was a book I was selling wouldn't eBay automatically make Media Mail available?   I know magazines can't be shipped via media mail, but this is a book.

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Media Mail

Hi,

I know magazines can't be shipped via media mail, but my item is a book.  There is no option for media mail.  How can I find media mail when creating a listing for a book?

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Media Mail

Media Mail can be found  under Economy services

s-l1600.png

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Media Mail

I've had the same thing happen, even while using the book category.  My work around is to use flat rate shipping.  Click on   "Flat rate: Same cost regardless of buyer location"  and enter the amount for media mail.  for example $4.13 covers up to 1 pound.

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Media Mail

Thanks to all!!!  Problem solved.  Clicked on Additional Services and that brought up Media Mail.   Appreciate your response.

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Media Mail

Have figured it out.  Thank you!

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Media Mail

Awesome! 
Happy selling! 

Message 10 of 10
latest reply