cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marked as Shipped and Tracking No

HI,

I had a problem I already shipped the product and updated the tracking no on order details, But the shipping carrier has return the parcel and refund the amount after 3 days Due to back log on that country or it will reached after 30 days.

Now i again shipped that parcel to the buyer, So how to update New tracking no. on ebay. With any defects?

What is the mechanism? To inform the customer and update the new tracking no. without any defect if I update the tracking no. it will automatic update the Late Shipment.

Regards

Assa

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I would have refunded the buyer in full if there were back log issues in customs in the buyers country. 
When you created a new shipping label and updated tracking your buyer was already contacted. 
If you shipped within your handling time you shouldn’t receive a defect. 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

If the label was purchased outside of eBay, which I assume it was since you're in Pakistan, you will have to manually add the tracking number to the transaction. Find the transaction on your order details page and click 'edit' next to the tracking number, then put in the new number.

By entering a new tracking number after your handling time, you may very well get hit with a late shipment mark. You'll have to review the policies on eBay Export to see how they will apply to your account @assaj36 .

I'm unclear why you shipped again - are you not concerned the package will be returned yet again due to backlog? In the meantime, have you restricted sales to that country to avoid the same issue on another sale?

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply