cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Items remaining in "Ready to Ship" cue, even after I print my label.

I've recently had a problem that after I print my labels ( I use Seller Hub) from "Items ready to ship", that after I print my label, the item is still showing.  This happened twice on an item where I sent a combined invoice and had to do two labels, but it has also happened on items where I only needed one label.  Now I have a notice from ebay that I have been give a 'grace period' because my tracking and verification time has fallen outside the bounds of a Top Rated Seller.  I called ebay, but they said the message was automatically generated and they didn't see anything wrong with my status.  It doesn't show, since I have the grace period.  I have always shipped within 48 hours, and usually within 24 hours.  I have had a few buyers who paid late and I put their items in the mail box that day or the next day instead of taking them to the post office.  Maybe that is a problem.  Has anyone else had a problem with items staying in the cue as if the label has not been printed?  I did go to the drop down menu and marked them as shipped to get them to go away. Maybe that was the wrong thing to do?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@retrobiz 

You mentioned "I did go to the drop down menu and marked them as shipped to get them to go away. Maybe that was the wrong thing to do?"

If you are marking them as shipped and not entering the tracking number into each and every order, that can be a problem. 

If you combine shipping of two orders into one shipment, make sure to manually enter the same tracking number into the order that is still in your "Awaiting Shipping".

Both orders are going to the same address and both should have the same tracking number. (you just have to enter the tracking number for one of them manually)

Posting ID
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Your handling time starts once you have been paid so a buyer paying late would not affect any of your shipping metrics.   What is your handling time?  If it is 2 days that means that you have enter the tracking before the end of the second business day.  For example, if the item is paid for today, you have to enter tracking  before midnight PDT on Wed. 

The entering verified tracking means that you have to enter the tracking within your handling time.  For that metric, the package must be scanned at any one point by the carrier.  It is possible that if an item does not scanned until it is delivered, it might temporarily show that your tracking hasn't been verified but it should correct itself.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply