Item Non Payment Case Closed by eBay without payment recieved

@1stufftobuy wrote:

@disneyshopper 

This is my buyer/community account

1st line, on seller account

Payment processor account is where sold funds are processed

ex. PayPal/Aden/Chase

thanks

At this point, since you have multiple accounts I would not discount a possible mistake with getting the email correct on the listing so the $$ goes where it is supposed to as @kensgiftshop mentioned.  So you opened a UPI but you said "eBay closed it" because payment was rendered ... okay, so eBay records that the Buyer has paid and I assume you are using PayPal and NOT Managed Payments?!?

If you cancel I would not use "Buyer requested ..." because they didn't.  If you are truly convinced that there is something wrong with the system and it was not a mistake on your part then use "problem with address ... " as the reason for cancellation.  I suggest this approach based on eBay's posting on a Weekly Chat (or other thread) that "Problem with address" in some many words should be used at times of strange things happening.

If the item is in your Sold file now and you try to print a label what happens?  Does the labelflow page open up or do you get a warning about the payment status?

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor

View Best Answer in original post

Message 9 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

I don't see any current listings, completed or sold, under this user ID.  I wanted to check to see if you were opted into Managed Payments as I did not understand this statement:

no payment received in payment processor account and no payment pending

Could you clarify?

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

@disneyshopper 

ex. PayPal/Aden/Chase

thanks

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Are you a new seller?

Have you checked your listing to make sure the correct Pay Pal email address was entered?

Have a great day
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

@kensgiftshop 

I have multiple accounts across multiple platforms.

I checked payment processor direction first.

It is correct

thanks

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

If the account is using Managed Payments, does the item show up in ORDERS > AWAITING PAYMENT or ORDERS > AWAITING SHIPMENT ?

If not using Managed Payments, then Paypal would display the payment made if ebay states the buyer did make payment.  So you do not see the payment and the Paypal email address used to receive payments is correct?

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

@disneyshopper , @mr_lincoln 

Showed awaiting shipment after case closed by eBay without payment.

I changed to item not paid, now shows awaiting payment, final value fee not credited.

mr_lincoln

saw you were in this morn.

what do you two think about order canceled requested by buyer as there is no call center.

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

no there is chat support choose a buying issue then when you tell them the real issue they will redirect you to the right department via chat support 

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

@1stufftobuy wrote:

@disneyshopper 

ex. PayPal/Aden/Chase

thanks

At this point, since you have multiple accounts I would not discount a possible mistake with getting the email correct on the listing so the $$ goes where it is supposed to as @kensgiftshop mentioned.  So you opened a UPI but you said "eBay closed it" because payment was rendered ... okay, so eBay records that the Buyer has paid and I assume you are using PayPal and NOT Managed Payments?!?

If you cancel I would not use "Buyer requested ..." because they didn't.  If you are truly convinced that there is something wrong with the system and it was not a mistake on your part then use "problem with address ... " as the reason for cancellation.  I suggest this approach based on eBay's posting on a Weekly Chat (or other thread) that "Problem with address" in some many words should be used at times of strange things happening.

If the item is in your Sold file now and you try to print a label what happens?  Does the labelflow page open up or do you get a warning about the payment status?

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Message 10 of 10
latest reply