cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is anyone else unable to print shipping labels?

I went to ship an item that sold today and no matter how I try to get the "print shipping label" screen i get thrown to a screen asking me to log into my ups account.  The cutomer asked for and paid for priority mail and I can not ship that way anymore.  It has worked perfectly for years, what happened?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Is anyone else unable to print shipping labels?

That usually means that you accidentally specified UPS shipping when you listed the item (do a sell similar on that item and see what the shipping section shows).

(I looked at you recent sales, none show UPS shipping even as an alternative, and I'm a bit confused on how buyer could even select and pay for PM if it were the accidental UPS-as-only-shipping-option scenario that traditionally forced the UPS only label thing you are seeing)

You can print a USPS label for the sale through the PayPal* transaction directly through your PayPal account (just hit the "Print Shipping Label" button on the PayPal transaction, or can print a label manually through PayPal shipping https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_ship-now

*with PayPal labels you get standard USPS Commercial rates on Priority Mail, same as eBay labels. Only a problem if you are Top Rated seller entitled to USPS Comm Plus PM rates.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply