cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International shipping wrong address

So I a bit of experience with the ebay and international shipping. I wanted to share a issue that is unavoidable if it happens to you. We shipped a product through the "GSP" the customer reaches out to us letting us know the shipping address is wrong. I reached out to the carrier and letting them know about the issues (they were awesome!) . I sent them the right address the customer is very happy with the help we're providing but the package doesn't seem to find it's way to him. I have no clue how the carrier got the wrong address.

The biggest thing that worries me is that the customer said

" I understand you are not responsible for the problem and you are trying to help me but as I paid this item using paypal and there are serious delivery issues, I ll contact them on monday if nothing has improved."

My experince tells me that Paypal will most likey side with the buyer which at this point I will be out of $400. I don't blame the buyer that's within there right and mostly likey I'll get the item back but I may not see it for a month.  I just wanted to share my story this doesn't happen that often. 

Michael Stubblebine
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

with GSP,seller protection requires you to ship to Erlinger Kentucky with tracking ,then you are protected.

rest is GSP responsibility.

if buyer open a case with Paypal,you have to upload trackingto Kentucky,if this is good enough,someone could come along and chime in.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

when you said you reached out to the carrier and they were wonderful?

who is the carrier,GSP or someone used by GSP?

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

It was Pitney Bowes Customer Service.
Michael Stubblebine
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Once it hits Kentucky it's out of your hands. You already went above and beyond and there is nothing more for you to do. 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply