cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International ebay shipping package stuck in Germany

Dear ebay community, in September I bought an item from U.S.A. with ebay international shipping. 
I live in Italy, and usually this service works fine. 

But this package it is in Germany from 18th of September, and no more movements. 

I have two tracking codes: 
EEUS004189105IT
CG011277090DE

I attach screenshot from parcelsapp site. 

I called DHL support, and they  can't do nothing. 

Do you have any ideas what happened? 
Thank you 

1.JPG2.JPG

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

It left Germany on Sept 18th then got delayed or lost.

What's the estimated delivery date on the order? If the latest estimated delivery date passed you can file a non-receipt claim. Instructions here:

https://www.ebay.com/help/buying/returns-refunds/get-help-item-hasnt-arrived?id=4042

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Ebay already refund me, but I will be happier to receive the package and send again the money to the seller and ebay. Do you have any idea? 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@etac1988 wrote:

Ebay already refund me, but I will be happier to receive the package and send again the money to the seller and ebay. Do you have any idea? 

Not possible.

For some......It seems wisdom has been chasing you, but you have always been faster.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@etac1988 wrote:

If the package eventually turns up @etac1988 then you get to keep it. eBay refunded you and the seller was unaffected. Refund came from eBay's eIS program and there's no way to re-pay eBay. Though you can continue to shop on the site; I'm sure eBay and eBay sellers would appreciate your repeat business. 🙂

If this was not an eIS transaction then the refund would have come from the seller in which case you could message them to work out re-payment. Does not apply here, but it's info for future reference if needed.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply