cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International Shipping Enrollment

Is eBay still automatically onboarding US accounts to EIS, or is the process complete? One of my accounts was enrolled, but 3 others have not been and I would like them all signed up. At the advise of Twitter eBay support, I have reached out to ebayinternationalshipping@ebay.com with a request to enroll the accounts but have received no response. . . .

Can anyone confirm if all accounts should now be EIS-enabled?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

How you can you tell that you are not enrolled in all your accounts?

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Ebay International Shipping is not listed as an option under my account shipping options as it is for the one account that is properly enrolled.

Here is what my shipping preferences look like for the ones not enrolled:

screenshot.png

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Mine were just automatically enrolled, so maybe you are in the que to migrate.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I am trying to find out if the automatic migration is still happening. It was initially supposed to be completed by September 1.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

@watch_dials,

As a buyer, I do not buy from sellers who used the GSP or now the EIS.  The only international shipping issues I encountered were from sellers who used the GSP.   

If you were listing hundreds of items for shipping to foreign countries, it might be an option to consider, but for lower volume sellers myself included, shipping internationally via USPS intl., services is a quick and easy way to ship and doesn't require a trip to the P.O..

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 6 of 6
latest reply