cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How will you know if your combined shipping request is denied?

I requested combined shipping for some items. However shortly after I got the email asking me to pay. Does this mean the combined shipping request is denied? Or is it just an automated message

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@greviou53 wrote:

I requested combined shipping for some items. However shortly after I got the email asking me to pay. Does this mean the combined shipping request is denied? Or is it just an automated message

Whenever your seller has calculated your combined shipping discount @greviou53 you will get an email like this:

Your invoice for eBay purchases: ...

Dearest mama_583368,

Thank you for shopping on eBay! Your total amount due is $107.45. More details about your purchase are included below.

Otherwise, even if the seller did say they have a combined shipping discount, then is asked for a combined shipping discount, but doesn't respond and the deadline to pay is near -- I will pay for each item individually but send to different addresses, like to mom and dad, to a coworker, to my sisters, etc.

I do this so the seller will not make any money by shipping everything together, and will double, triple the effort to pack multiple boxes and buy a label for each box, since they won't reply with a combined shipping discount.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Contact the seller and see if they can work something out for you. Give them time to respond before you pay.

Posting ID
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

It's probably an automated message .

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@greviou53 wrote:

Whenever your seller has calculated your combined shipping discount @greviou53 you will get an email like this:

Your invoice for eBay purchases: ...

Dearest mama_583368,

Thank you for shopping on eBay! Your total amount due is $107.45. More details about your purchase are included below.

Otherwise, even if the seller did say they have a combined shipping discount, then is asked for a combined shipping discount, but doesn't respond and the deadline to pay is near -- I will pay for each item individually but send to different addresses, like to mom and dad, to a coworker, to my sisters, etc.

I do this so the seller will not make any money by shipping everything together, and will double, triple the effort to pack multiple boxes and buy a label for each box, since they won't reply with a combined shipping discount.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply