cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I dropship to US while I'm living outside of US

Hi there,

I'm living outside of US and want to dropship to US. Can I dropship to US?

I'm using a platform for dropshipping to US. However I can't import products on eBay due to eBay system. I don't know Where I'm wrong while I followed guide to set up business policy on eBay.

I raised my issue to customer service and this is their answer:  

I reviewed the details and I found that you have registration address of Vietnam. However, you want to list items with item location outside of Vietnam. I want to inform that you just need to apply for approval for listing the item located outside of Vietnam as per eBay system. Once you get approval from our concerned team, you will be able to list your items through autoDS drop shipping, and sell them on eBay.

My second quetion is : How can I get approval from eBay concerned team for listing the item located outside of Viet Nam?

I spent a lot of time for my issues. If anyone else knows the way to solve pls give me a specific guide. It's so difficult to solve

Many thanks

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

How can I dropship to US while I'm living outside of US

What you are describing is Forward Deployed Inventory, but that is not the same as drop shipping. For this, you need to use an approved warehouse in the country where your buyers are located, and you ship your items to the warehouse before they are listed or sold.

Here are the rules for drop shipping:

https://export.ebay.com/en/shipping/shipping-tips-and-best-practice/drop-shipping/

Message 2 of 2
latest reply