cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have shipping labels print so I can use one piece of paper for two labels

How do I make it so when I print a postage label it’s on the bottom of the page so I can use one sheet for two labels

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Instruction for expanding shipping options to choose label size are posted above.

You should choose the 8x11 size to orient the label to one side of the page. That will be the easiest option for you @mylo2003 . It sounds like you are currently using 4x6 if your label is printing in the middle of the page.

You can use the 4x6 label, however when printing and the printer preferences box pops up you will need to change the settings so the image does not print in the center of the page. That's a printer setting, not an eBay setting.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 5 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Select your preferred label size.

On the label purchase page first make sure your label options are expanded:

shippingoptions.png

When your shipping options are expanded:

printformat.png

If you're using bulk labels:

bulkprint-changesize.png

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

@mylo2003 wrote:

How do I make it so when I print a postage label it’s on the bottom of the page so I can use one sheet for two labels

@mylo2003 

The simplest answer (as I understand your question) is to tell you what I do when I use regular paper. After I purchase the first label, my preview prefills and I print it. Then, I purchase and print the second label after re-loading my paper.

In more detail: 1) Purchase and print the first label. 2) Load that printed label back into your paper feed tray (make it the top sheet) with the already-printed side in the tray end nearest you. Purchase and print the second label.

I'm sure that @wastingtime101's way is the right way, but I'd never seen it before and it made me a little dizzy. 🤣

My way is just a hack that may help in your situation. Good luck. 

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Thank you very much for your reply, but I don’t know how to get my shipping options expanded. How do I get to expand on the label purchase page? On my label purchase page my options are limited to the size of the label on the page but the label is in the middle of the page. Still would end up using one whole page for 1 label. I need to get the label on the top or bottom of the paper so I can print 2 labels. I know you understand what I’m talking about. I don’t have the option on the label purchase page. How do I get the options to be available?  I really appreciate your help. Kevin 

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Instruction for expanding shipping options to choose label size are posted above.

You should choose the 8x11 size to orient the label to one side of the page. That will be the easiest option for you @mylo2003 . It sounds like you are currently using 4x6 if your label is printing in the middle of the page.

You can use the 4x6 label, however when printing and the printer preferences box pops up you will need to change the settings so the image does not print in the center of the page. That's a printer setting, not an eBay setting.

GLORIOUS!

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Post 2 is correct, if you are printing two or more labels at a time, but if you are only printing one label at a time, then post 3 is correct, just turn the paper around.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Bingo!!!!! Thanks so very much. It worked like a charm. Changed to 8x11 and it was done. Thank you very much. I knew it would be so simple, but I had no clue how to do it. I just hated wasting the paper. It wasn’t about money but why waste a whole sheet on one label. Thanks again   Kevin

Message 7 of 7
latest reply