cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting buyer's email to send invoice

A buyer and I agreed to change the shipping from Priority to FedEx 2-day as he needs it quickly. We agreed to split the difference. Now I need to invoice him for the amount we agreed on, but I can't do this through PayPal without his email address. Do I need to ask him for his email? I can't seem to find it either in the transaction in PayPal or the one in eBay. Thanks for the help! This is a new issue for me...

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@jumpalagi6m64 wrote:

I can't seem to find it either in the transaction in PayPal or the one in eBay. Thanks for the help! This is a new issue for me...

If you go to your sold page, there will be a drop-down list of options on the left side.

• If you have the new interface, select "view record", and you will see the buyer's email address under purchase details.  You could also click the 12-digit number under Order Details or the total price, and this will take you to the same page.
  • If you have the older interface, the email address can be accessed through the link entitled "View Sales Record".

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

If you pretend to refund your buyer's payment in PayPal (don't actually do it) @jumpalagi6m64 you'll see your buyer's email address.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@jumpalagi6m64 wrote:

I can't seem to find it either in the transaction in PayPal or the one in eBay. Thanks for the help! This is a new issue for me...

If you go to your sold page, there will be a drop-down list of options on the left side.

• If you have the new interface, select "view record", and you will see the buyer's email address under purchase details.  You could also click the 12-digit number under Order Details or the total price, and this will take you to the same page.
  • If you have the older interface, the email address can be accessed through the link entitled "View Sales Record".
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Thank you SO much! I have found the email address I need. I really appreciate the help!

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

A good workaround! Thank you!

Message 5 of 5
latest reply