cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GPS shipping

I ordered 4 items from the same seller, and got 5 tracking numbers, then yesterday it turned into seven tracking numbers. When I go to the to the tracking numbers to of them have updated information and the others aren't moving anywhere. I went to the GPS global shipping tracking site and nothing is updating on that end or showing they can't find any of the numbers. one of the tracking numbers is showing Data Exchange Confirmation from my state and check in from NJ. Purchase history and order details are even giving different information that they are just being shipped.

In addition I got several messages from ebay saying all the packages have arrived at the Global shipping center, but no costume clearance like my last GPS orders. In addition all the tracking numbers show the same item in the picture instead of each items.

Anyone knows what could be going on? Is it possible Ebay combines the orders once it arrives at there shipping center?
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

GPS shipping

The seller is in the UK?  I'm not sure what is going on although several years ago I did order something to be shipped to Canada from a US GSP seller and I was given more than one shipping number even though the items were coming in one box.  I think that eventually I ended up with 1 tracking number once the package transferred to Canada Post.  But I haven't heard of that happening since then so I don't know if it is a glitch that happens once in a while or if it is a unique problem with your order.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

GPS shipping

Yes, seller is in UK. Right now it is showing 2 are arriving soon, 2 have been shipped to US, but no updates since, I think it showed a quick update it was in the US, but disappeared. The tracking sites aren't working and can't find the tracking numbers.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

GPS shipping

Did you ever get an update? I am currently experiencing the same issue.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

GPS shipping

This GPS shipping is ridiculous.  EBay needs to put more effort into managing the logistics and costs of the international shipping side of its business model  I bought a clothing item from a genuine seller in the UK who used GPS to send it to me in Australia. The shipping cost was AUD$74 and the actual item was AUD$30.  The item arrived in Australia per tracking but never got delivered to my home address.  I did one of those online “chat with agent” conversations. Full refund given. No explanation of where the tracking failed. But I wanted the item, not the refund. Disappointed and have lost faith in ever purchasing through eBay again.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

GPS shipping

@eggersc wrote:

But I wanted the item, not the refund. Disappointed and have lost faith in ever purchasing through eBay again.

If this happened to me, @eggersc, I'd still purchase on eBay but ensure that I avoided listings where the GSP was being used.  Not all UK sellers use it to ship internationally, just as not all US sellers use the US equivalent service eIS (eBay International Shipping).

For what it's worth, if your item made it to Australia, it strikes me that there was a failure on the part of the carrier or carriers responsible for getting it from the airport to its final destination.  You might be able to find out who that carrier was if you look up the tracking information on  Parcelsapp  or similar universal tracking site.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply