cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fedex erroneously making charge adjustments.

I just got hit with hundreds of adjusted charges. The ridiculous thing is, I'm being up charged for my package being UNDER the weight I put. 

Something is clearly wrong here. 

Ebay do better. 

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Due to a FedEx invoicing issue the week of March 25, 2024, some sellers were incorrectly charged for FedEx label adjustments. We apologize for the inconvenience, and eBay will refund these amounts within the next 5 business days.

This thread is read-only
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Its been happening to me for 4 months now. Just one every week or so, today I got hit with 7. Its not just a today thing, it just happened to a lot of people and they noticed and complained is all. 

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Looks like fedex is trying to close a fiscal year higher and  upcharged maybe millions of senders. It's already a flood of cases classified by eBay as invoicing error. I think they will start refunding after April 1st

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

It was a yesterday thing for me for the first time in over a year.  I watch my Fed/X/UPS/USPS shipments carefully in my payments section to make sure there is no further deduction in my account and I had none in a year. And then I get hit with three yesterday and all three were the last three Fed-X shipments. Obviously, it was something extremely egregious that happened on the part of Ebay and/or Fed X for this last week. 

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

I just got an additional round of incorrect overcharges so this is 2 weeks in a row for me. The 1st week did get credited back to me March 29th.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Check your "payments" section and see if they actually took the adjustment from your account this week. I too got the email however it does not appear they took anything from my account.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

I did get a range of charges starting yesterday with the last one being this morning.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 5.42.21 AM.png

I've had four instances of this just today. In each case, my package's weight was higher than what FedEx recorded, yet they still charged almost $100 extra across the four packages. Definitely no more FedEx for me. Thankfully, there are other shipping options available on eBay.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply