cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FedEx "adjustment" Emails - But not debited from account

OK, we all got the emails....but check your account to see if they actually took the money out. It appears they did NOT debit the money out of my account so I believe Ebay fixed the issue as far as taking the money but still need to work on not sending the emails. Please confirm no money was taken from your accounts also before calling Ebay.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

False.  I got the email showing I will get six adjustments.  At that time I had none.  A couple hours ago I got one and just now a second.  So they are populating after the email.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

They took money from me. Ugh

--------------------------
Malley
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Email shows three adjustments and so far only one has been deducted from my account, but I expect the others to eventually hit as last week it took several hours before they deducted everything.  eBay should have been prepared to hold off deducting from our accounts until they were positive that the problem was fixed.  This is very frustrating on our end to have it happen again and a huge mess that keeps compounding on their end! 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

eBay just added a note when you check your Summary report saying the adjustment credits will be added to our account within the next five days. To-date, I have not seen any corrections to my account from the last snafu and have two more this morning that need adjusting. Just keep checking your accounts and if necessary, after five days, contact eBay. I have now removed FedEx from my listings. Took time away from listing items but I am over this kind of error. Once was bad enough....but to happen twice was it for me.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply