cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay International Shipping Problems

Anyone else experiencing Ebay International Shipping problems?

Over a month ago, I had a customer contact me form another country saying they were trying to purchase an item, but it wasn't letting them. I looked into it and it turns out, my listing shows all countries excluded including Puerto Rico. The only problem....My shipping policies are set up correctly allowing all countries and no exclusions.  Ebay even confirmed everything is set up correctly. 

I contacted ebay over a month ago and they said it was odd and they would submit a ticket to I.T. Several weeks passed and another customer contacted me from another country wanting to buy, but same error.  I called ebay again and they said they have no record of a ticket being created. They looked in to it and said everything is set up correctly and they don't know why the listing isn't allowing ebay international.  He created an I.T. Ticket. A few more weeks pass and yet another customer contacts me wanting to buy. I call ebay and they tell me it looks like nothing has been done with my I.T. ticket.   

In the meantime, I get a performance review downgrading me globally from Top Seller to next level down for guess what?? Lack of sales to International Countries. 

I have reached out to ebay several more times with no resolution.  Creating new polices didn't work. Creating new listings didn't work. Nothing is working.  So I'm left with people wanting to buy my items, but they can't because of an ebay glitch which means lack of sales for me and lack of sales for ebay.  I'm so frustrated.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hey @simgrutradingco . I checked out a handful of your listings and it looks like you ship everywhere, save for eBay's default exclusions.

Seems like eBay took care of that help ticket for you.

If you're still having problems come back and post item numbers so we can look at those listings to see what might be going on.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Hey @simgrutradingco . I checked out a handful of your listings and it looks like you ship everywhere, save for eBay's default exclusions.

Seems like eBay took care of that help ticket for you.

If you're still having problems come back and post item numbers so we can look at those listings to see what might be going on.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Oh wow.. You are right! It looks like after two months, they have corrected the glitch. 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

My international sales are flowing again.  

Unfortunately, Ebay wouldn't fix the performance standards even though I couldn't sell globally because of their glitch. I dropped from Top Seller to the next level down.  Even though the agents agreed no sales would cause me to drop performance, I received an email saying that ebay couldn't change it manually even though it was their issue. They said I would have to do it on my own.  

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

They cannot just "add" sales #'s to the stats. They (the total # of international sales), for whatever reason, are what they are, and only increased sales will change it.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply