cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay International Shipment Hub

How do you know when your shipment has reached it's designated International Hub?

Thanks & Best

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

What does tracking say @passalong ?

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 2 of 11
latest reply

In Transit to Next Facility, Arriving On Time dated 16 days ago.

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

Sometimes....the item might not get scanned at the hub. Its a chance you take and hope buyers are honest.

I have a few that I know showing "in transit to next facility"...one from February and one from October....I long time ago got positive feedback from these honest buyers.

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

It either hasn't been delivered to the hub yet, or it was delivered but not scanned in. I wouldn't stress about it. Even if it's approaching the estimated delivery date on the buyer's side - which it shouldn't be yet - you do have coverage up to $100 with USPS for lost packages if you shipped with Ground Adv or Priority.

Go to USPS.com and sign up for email updates on that tracking number so you'll be alerted if there's a new scan. Check in on it after a couple weeks and if no movement file the USPS insurance claim.

Edit to add: you will see tracking updates once the hub processes the package and assigns the international tracking number. So if it was delivered without a scan, you'll see updates eventually. If no updates at all, then it may not have been delivered to the hub.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

@passalong wrote:

In Transit to Next Facility, Arriving On Time dated 16 days ago.

It is suggestive of being lost, but might have been delivered to the hub, since the hub is often slow to complete and update its processing. The buyer promised delivery time is usually way out there so you probably should not have heard from the buyer by now.

You can request that USPS trace the shipment.

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

I requested that from the post office but on there network the Ebay international # does not exist but the original bar code was scanned 3 times successfully . I cannot get the original barcode. I tracked at usps and it did not exist,as well from the post office.

Thank for your time

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

@passalong wrote:

I requested that from the post office but on there network the Ebay international # does not exist but the original bar code was scanned 3 times successfully . I cannot get the original barcode. I tracked at usps and it did not exist,as well from the post office.

By "original barcode" do you mean the USPS tracking number? Are you saying the tracking popup does not show the original tracking number? What shipping service did you use?

Here's a screenshot showing tracking for one of my eIS orders:

EIS-STEP-TRACKING.png

GLORIOUS!

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

Thanks. Yes it had a USPS tracking number but the only # Im able to retreive is the ESUS#

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

@passalong wrote:

Thanks. Yes it had a USPS tracking number but the only # Im able to retreive is the ESUS#

That's different @passalong . ESUS numbers mean you used one of two services:

eBay Standard Envelope (ESE)

or

eBay International Standard Delivery (EISD)

EISD is a completely different service than eBay International Shipping (eIS).

So which service did you use - International Standard or Standard Envelope?

You're going to get completely different advice once we confirm the service you used. If it started out with a USPS number, then changed to an ESUS number, that means you shipped with eBay International Standard Delivery. Am I correct?

You can track ESUS numbers here and sometimes get more info, like the buyer's local carrier and tracking: parcelsapp.com

With EISD you're responsible end-to-end if the package is lost, however the service does have up to $100 included insurance.

You may be able to access the original USPS number on this page, although even if you can't, you'll definitely find it when you enter the ESUS number on parcelsapp.com:

https://www.ebay.com/ship/lmng

GLORIOUS!

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

eVERYONE tHANK yOU

Message 11 of 11
latest reply