cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay Delivery Services "Delivered"?

So I'm learning of this new "Ebay Delivery Services" after having bought some trading cards and I have a couple showing as delivered - and the tracking is really odd (like showing it was Out for Delivery late the previous evening).  Does this just signify that it was delivered to a local shipping service (like USPS)?  It certainly never came here so I'm wondering if the tracking on this is a little wonky.  I've tried to find who actually delivers Ebay Delivery Services and haven't been able to find anything.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks!

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Ebay delivery service is actually a service used with the USPS to deliver sports cards at a lower cost than standard 1st class mail. Many sports card sellers use that service. If the scan shows out for delivery, then it's typically out for delivery on that specific day. However, its also very possible that due to time contraints the parcel was never delivered and remained with the USPS. Worst case scenario, they delivered to the wrong address and didn't scan the parcel as being delivered to a mail box. 

Ask the seller to follow up. 

Good luck!

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Thanks - the fun part is that it first was marked as Out for Delivery on Christmas Day - which seems a bit fishy.  I'm going to keep an eye out for it and see if it shows up today/tomorrow - appreciate the info.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

There were actually some USPS postal trucks floating around on December 25th. Probably just out delivering delayed Express Mail parcels.😎

Message 4 of 4
latest reply