cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay Branded Holiday Shipping Supplies 2023

I cannot believe how bad the choices are for the 2023 ebay Holiday shipping supplies. $43.00 FOR SOME STICKERS!  == What happened to the nice colorful bubble mailers?

What a disappointment.

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

You're right, the stickers are awful and overpriced. But they don't seem to be holiday-related. Perhaps there won't be any special holiday supplies this year.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trkparms=folent%3Aebayshippingsupplies%7Cfolenttp%3A1&_ssn=ebayship...

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

Dang... I hadn't looked in forever. I really need to list some of my own hundreds of (3" Round) colorful eBay stickers.

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

@nobody*s_perfect wrote:

You're right, the stickers are awful and overpriced. But they don't seem to be holiday-related. Perhaps there won't be any special holiday supplies this year.

I asked kyle@ebay about it the other day. Don't know if he saw the post or not.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Seller-Tools/Subscription-supplies-shipping-coupon-not-working/m-p/340...

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 4 of 11
latest reply

Oh Those are definitely the holiday supplies. They come out EXACTLY on Sept 30th. I don't think they will add anything else at least I don't remember them adding anything else after Sept 30th.

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

Hmmm, sorting the seller's stuff by "Newly listed," these 4 new colorful items did come out in late September, but they sure don't look like holidays to me, since they use the eBay logo colors and don't have any themes associated with winter or Christmas.  Looks to me like eBay has given up on the idea of actual "holiday theme" supplies.  

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

They haven't had any good 'holiday themed' supplies since the snowflakes tissue.

"If a product doesn't sell, raise the price" - Reese Palley
"If it sold FAST, it was priced too low" - also Reese Palley
Message 7 of 11
latest reply

@wastingtime101 wrote:

@nobody*s_perfect wrote:

I asked kyle@ebay about it the other day. Don't know if he saw the post or not.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Seller-Tools/Subscription-supplies-shipping-coupon-not-working/m-p/340...

Hey @wastingtime101 I believe we will have an update on this very soon!  

Kyle,
eBay
Message 8 of 11
latest reply

Thanks, Kyle. Reading between the lines, we'll probably see holiday supplies within the next week or two, if not this week.

Past couple years they were released circa Oct 3-4 (shortly after 4th qtr coupon started). Years before that it was anywhere from mid-late Oct from what I can remember, so we're still on a typical schedule.

I hope the holiday designs are appealing this year. So far there have only been 2 years where I thought the designs were nice.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 9 of 11
latest reply

Bring back the snowflakes I say.

"If a product doesn't sell, raise the price" - Reese Palley
"If it sold FAST, it was priced too low" - also Reese Palley
Message 10 of 11
latest reply

Hey @a-nice-item @toomuchstuffagain35 @wastingtime101 @nobody*s_perfect @mtgraves7984 and anyone I may have missed.  I received an update from our shipping team this morning.  Instead of a specific holiday theme, we've released special edition tape, tissue, thank you cards and stickers which are now available in the eBay Shipping Supplies store.
@toomuchstuffagain35 I did provide them this feedback about bringing back snowflakes!  That has been a popular request.

Kyle,
eBay
Message 11 of 11
latest reply