cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EBAY SHIPPING FLOW CHART

gjintexas_0-1688840563053.jpeg

I just came across this 2018 version and was wondering if anyone had an updated version?  It would be SO HELPFUL to have one after the rates go up this week.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

EBAY SHIPPING FLOW CHART

Wow, how things have changed.  The updated version would be so much simpler, since it wouldn't have to include any decisions related to First Class packages or Regional boxes. The only decision points left are whether a Priority flat rate box or envelope would be cheaper than regular Priority Mail, and when the Priority flat rate packaging would be cheaper than Ground Advantage.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

EBAY SHIPPING FLOW CHART

There are very few price changes actually occurring. 

USPS Rate Changes effective July 29, 2023 (ebay.com)

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

EBAY SHIPPING FLOW CHART

Priority isn't changing, and First Class online prices are the same under a new name.  

But Parcel Select Ground is getting new rates as well as a new name, and Media Mail rates went up.

The growing gap between prices for Priority vs the service now known as Ground Advantage, and the (allegedly) improved delivery times for ground services, mean that more and more sellers will consider using it.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

EBAY SHIPPING FLOW CHART

YOu tfasdUpdatedShippingFlowChart.png

You are in luck, because I have updated it haha

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

EBAY SHIPPING FLOW CHART

@rareandnot Be my hero and tell me you've updated it again for 2024? Pretty please? 🙂

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

EBAY SHIPPING FLOW CHART

Hello Everyone,

Due to the age of the thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue discussing this topic.

Thanks for understanding!

Message 7 of 7
latest reply