cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do shipping exclusions override Ebay International Shipping?

Recently I've had a buyer message me and say they're trying to buy my listing but it doesn't ship to their country. I have never had this issue arise before, and have made international says through the ebay program before. I checked and the country is included on the list of countries eligible for Ebay International Shipping, and I also have confirmed I've opted into the program on my dashboard. When i go to check the listing itself, I can also see that ebay ISP is there and says it's turned on. 

Anyone have any idea what the problem might be? I did notice in my shipping preferences that I have every country except the US excluded - but do not remember setting this up myself, so I assumed it was the default.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

If your shipping preferences exclude any countries, that will override eBay International Shipping (eIS) @nordecai . You need to remove the exclusions for anywhere you're willing to ship either direct or indirect through eIS.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Which listing is it and which country is the buyer in?  I do see EIS on your listings but they do block shipping for some items to specific countries based on import restrictions, size of the listing, etc.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply