cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Combined shipping invoice

Buyer purchased 5 items over time span of January 3-Feb 2. I hold her open invoices since she buys several items and combine shipping for her. (Note: she has purchased 20+ items from me over the last couple of years and let’s me know when she is done shopping and ready for the invoice. She pays promptly). She contacted me today asking for an invoice and said she didn’t realize one item sold on January 3. I was able to send invoice for 4 items and she paid. eBay won’t let me send one for January 3 item because it has been more than 30 days since it was created. How do I fix this? I don’t want defects on either of our accounts. She is a good buyer. 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I also combine invoices and sometimes they do go over 30 days

after 30 days they cant be included on the invoices as you have found out

what I do is to include the oldest items as extra shipping in the newest invoice

if you has some items from december 1st and 2nd that total $60 then I add that amount to the invoice for shipping.

ebay gets all the money they are supposed to and you can ship all the items in one package.

all of my repeat customers are honest and I just ship what they have won and adjust the price by way of the shipping on a new invoice.

I mention this to the buyer and they are always OK with it

@bbarney305 

Germantown proud Germantown strong
up the whiskey hickon
moving right along

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I also combine invoices and sometimes they do go over 30 days

after 30 days they cant be included on the invoices as you have found out

what I do is to include the oldest items as extra shipping in the newest invoice

if you has some items from december 1st and 2nd that total $60 then I add that amount to the invoice for shipping.

ebay gets all the money they are supposed to and you can ship all the items in one package.

all of my repeat customers are honest and I just ship what they have won and adjust the price by way of the shipping on a new invoice.

I mention this to the buyer and they are always OK with it

@bbarney305 

Germantown proud Germantown strong
up the whiskey hickon
moving right along
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thank you for the reply. I will put that in my memory bank🤣. What happens to the item under the sold tab? Does it just drop off at some point? I’m worried about defects on both accounts. She doesn’t deserve it. It was an honest mistake.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply