cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chinese buyer purchases a high priced item to a forwarding addy, using a new user w/ zero feedback

I saw the following address was discussed on few threads before, I had a similar situation:

15617 NE Airport Way
Portland OR 97251

A Chinese buyer purchased a high priced item to this forwarding shipping address. I have no problem with forwarding shipping addresses in general and I usually ship to those companies with no issues.

However, in this transactions two weird things have happened:

1) I had numerous msgs from Chinese buyers about the item - all usernames but one are new and have 0 feedback. I think same person talked to me from several usernames about that item, but I can't be sure. It is most likely due to the proximity of all msgs to one another. Not sure what the end game was - since I gave all of the them the same answers. After I list the item for the agreed price, another user - who never msged me before - also with 0 feedback - purchases the item to the above address.

2) Now when I click on the username, I see his user is "no longer a registered user". Why would anyone purchase something then immediately delete his/her account? Any theories? I did read in some threads that it's a way for them to override some Chinese government regulations/restrictions but I'm not completely sure.

I never had a 0 zero feedback buyer purchasing an item then immediately deletes his/her account. I mean, what if they need to communicate with me about this purchase? They can't. It is very odd. I would appreciate any insights! Thank you.

Thanks everyone for sharing & helping 🙂
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Chinese buyer purchases a high priced item to a forwarding addy, using a new user w/ zero feedback

If your NARU buyer paid, I would ship the item.   Since the buyer is now NARU, they have no recourse against you thru ebay but a credit card chargeback is still possible.  It's up to you as to whether the risk is worth it.

If not paid, cancel the sale using reason unpaid item.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Yes, listing required immediate payment so it's paid.

Thanks everyone for sharing & helping 🙂
Message 3 of 3
latest reply