cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot purchase shipping label (address outside US)

Hi,

I'm trying to purchase a prepaid shipping label to ship an item that was purchased by a buyer in the US. The buyer paid for non-US shipping, but for some reason I am not able to purchase shipping via eBay. The error message says I need to have a US address to buy shipping. 

Please help.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

@euromoda_store wrote:

Hi,

I'm trying to purchase a prepaid shipping label to ship an item that was purchased by a buyer in the US. The buyer paid for non-US shipping, but for some reason I am not able to purchase shipping via eBay. The error message says I need to have a US address to buy shipping. 

Please help.

Presumably you would be shipping from Sweden using the Swedish postal system. You are on the U S board. You would probably be able to get an answer using one of the European boards. I believe there is one in Germany that would have people more knowledgeable about shipping from Europe to the US.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

You can use ebay.com to print labels if you are shipping from within the US. Your listing states that you will use economy or standard shipping from outside the US. You will need to choose a service that ships internationally from Sweden and get the label from your local post office or if they have the option you can buy the label online.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@euromoda_store wrote:

Hi,

Please help.

I am not sure what you mean by this "The buyer paid for non-US shipping..."

The buyer does not want it shipped to the US?

The buyer pays for the service you provide on your listing. The buyer can't choose anything different.

For some......It seems wisdom has been chasing you, but you have always been faster.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply