cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not print return label, only packing slip.

I'm returning an item, but "print shipping label" only prints a packing slip, not the actual label.  The preview shown by ebay shows both.

Many people have this problem.   EBAY: What is the solution?

I have Ubuntu Linux.  Even printing to pdf only produces a single-page pdf with just the packing slip, not the actual shipping label.

There is a closed thread on this at https://community.ebay.com/t5/Shipping-Returns/Missing-return-label/td-p/29162820 but no definitive answer.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Does the preview show SAMPLE across it? If not, do a screen capture and try pasting it into a photo editor, if you have one.

I have a solution!

Don't rely on just ONE vendor for a critical path part of your business.  We see glitches with eBay labels all of the time.

I signed up for a free PirateShip account and properly set up it imports eBay sales and populates eBay sales records with the purchased tracking numbers.  Sometime PS is cheaper than eBay. 

So if there is an eBay glitch, I just go to my back-up plan and print labels and have no disruption of schedule.  THEN I have time to "figure out" what is ebay's glitch this time.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Download and install the latest version of ADOBE ACROBAT READER, and specify it as the default for reading PDF files, instead of your browser's PDF reader.  Now try opening and printing your return shipping label.

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 4 of 4
latest reply