cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyers paranoid

It’s my first time ordering from eBay and I’ve ordered a nice zipup hoodie from a seller from the uk (I’m swedish). This seller is marked as a business seller and has pretty good feedback but isn’t responding to my messages. Now I’m paranoid that I might not get my package I’ve tried contacting them a few times in the past 2 days and still no response what should I do? Do I just wait and be patient or what

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Buyers paranoid

Stop messaging the seller. There is an estimated delivery date on your order. If the item does not arrive by then you'll have 30 days to file a non-receipt claim.

This is the .com forum so I'm posting the .com help page, but if you purchased on .co.uk then you should visit the .co.uk help page.

https://www.ebay.com/help/buying/returns-refunds/get-help-item-hasnt-arrived?id=4042

The .co.uk forum: community.ebay.co.uk

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Buyers paranoid

@batta6335 

Although I always respond to questions from buyers, sellers are not required to do so and some huge sellers just cannot respond to every question, especially if it's something that is answered either in the listing or via tracking.

If the seller provided tracking, once the item is shipped, you can follow its movement. 

The buyer protection on ebay is excellent and if you don't get the item, you'll get your refund. Just be patient. 

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Buyers paranoid

Thank you for this:)

as far as I know the item hasn’t been shipped yet and should be here by 1st dec. I’m not sure is tracking is on or not.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Buyers paranoid

Sellers are sometimes away on the weekends or too busy to respond to emails. Seller does not need to respond to buyers. Just have to wait until December 1st for it.

And, "pretty good feedback"...looking at this seller the feedback is not very good. I usually look for buyers with 100 % feedback with no negative feedbacks...just my personal two cents.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Buyers paranoid

Shipping can take some time.   You have 30 days from the last given delivery date to file a case. Allow an extra two weeks for delays.  But don't wait until the last day to file to be safe.  This is the busy holiday selling and shipping time so expect delays.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply