cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyer purchased items in bulk and eBay did not adjust shipping costs accordingly.

Hi all, 

I've sold an item in a bulk quantity of 10, but eBay shipping only charged the customer for the shipping price of 1 of the item. While the weight was adjusted accordingly, the LxWxH dimensions all remained the same which does not accurately reflect how the items are being shipped due to it's bulk quantity. Was this an error on my end due to not selecting an option I should've prior to listing? Or is there a way I can adjust this to avoid the extra expense incurred? Any help is appreciated, thank you!

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Buyer purchased items in bulk and eBay did not adjust shipping costs accordingly.

It was not an error on your end. eBay combined shipping is not set up to account for different package sizes on multi-quantity purchases.

I can offer advice most relevant to your situation if you can provide the weight and package dimensions for a single item, plus the weight and package dimensions for 10 items.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply