cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BUYING

I have been experiencing strange situation now a days.

After buying, not receving the item in time.Refunding the amount by sellers after40 to 50 days, which I feel very absurd.

I could have shopped from other shopping centres, If seller informs his inability to send the item.

why are they keeping silent till the deliver date expires?

Wasting our time despite of regular followups.

I would like to share my pains with others by this way.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

BUYING

Where are these sellers who you think are not sending the items?  There seems to be a lot of sellers from China who do not ship. 

Also, someone who works in your country's customs or in the postal service could be stealing your packages.  This is fairly common in some countries.   

----------------------------
Successful and experienced seller since 1997, over 70,000 feedback, boardie since the boards were begun.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

BUYING

Dear Friend,

My last purchases through bidding were neither shipped nor delivered.

Even no response from sellers.

I have been member from 2002.

But never  faced these kind of problems so often

Most of the selleres were found "no more registered with ebay", after payment is being made.

Why ebay started encouraging most of the spammers?

I always receive the items once it reaches my country.

Is any one there to justify for above hassels?

regards,

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

BUYING

You really need to check out your sellers better.  Check their feedback to see if they have a history of not sending items, etc..  If you file too many item not received cases ebay very well could take away your buyer protection.  Then you will be on your own if this happens~~ebay won't do anything for you.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply