cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After I send tons of e-mail to the seller for request cancel my order,no respond

First of all,I read the shipping policy pretty clearly,the description showed me that they will ship the product between1-3 days after buyer made a payment. Also they showed me that it's going to take less than 15 days to ship to USA.

But in case,I still e-mail to the seller about how long is going to take after I paid the product. The seller responded that it's going to take 12-20 days. So I paid. I hope it could be soon before the Christmas coming.but after I paid the products.it showed me that the estimated delivery date is 14th Jan.!!!it more than one month!!!I feel that I have been tricked by the seller!

Especially,the seller just replied to me before I pay the price. I required to cancel the order after 3 days (they still doesn't ship yet),I written a lot of e-mail to the seller,no respond!!!what can I do,that's really annoying!

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

After I send tons of e-mail to the seller for request cancel my order,no respond

@ju_408746 wrote:

First of all,I read the shipping policy pretty clearly,the description showed me that they will ship the product between1-3 days after buyer made a payment. Also they showed me that it's going to take less than 15 days to ship to USA.

But in case,I still e-mail to the seller about how long is going to take after I paid the product. The seller responded that it's going to take 12-20 days. So I paid. I hope it could be soon before the Christmas coming.but after I paid the products.it showed me that the estimated delivery date is 14th Jan.!!!it more than one month!!!I feel that I have been tricked by the seller!

Especially,the seller just replied to me before I pay the price. I required to cancel the order after 3 days (they still doesn't ship yet),I written a lot of e-mail to the seller,no respond!!!what can I do,that's really annoying!

I'm sorry for your bad experience. There really isn't anything you can do, there is no way to force a seller not to fulfill the transaction once you have paid. You can't make them cancel you can only request which you have. You should probably purchase this item elsewhere and return the original item once it is delivered. You can also wait this out and perhaps it will get delivered before the 25th. Try not to let this ruin your holidays and remain positive that all will work out. Best of luck to you.... 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

20 business days for shipping would be a mid-January delivery.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Don't order stuff from overseas when you need it within a set time

Message 4 of 4
latest reply