cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO, AP address

I sold an item that has an APO AP address and ebay nor Paypal will let me print a shipping label for it. Does this mean that I have to go to the Post Office to mail it and pay the postage there? I wont get my ebay shipping discount if this is the case! If anyone has any info on this, let me know. Thanks!

Message 1 of 31
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

APO, AP address

wrote:

I sold an item that has an APO AP address and ebay nor Paypal will let me print a shipping label for it. Does this mean that I have to go to the Post Office to mail it and pay the postage there? I wont get my ebay shipping discount if this is the case! If anyone has any info on this, let me know. Thanks!

You may already have this answer, I can't read all the posts.  Look at your account settings and make sure your ship to APO is inabled.  I printed a label today, no problem.   

View Best Answer in original post

Message 21 of 31
latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

APO, AP address

Maybe try another browser or try again later.  I've never not been able to print APO labels. 

Message 2 of 31
latest reply

APO, AP address

Someone told me that i have to fill out some sort of paper work when I ship to an APO.
Message 3 of 31
latest reply

APO, AP address

Why can't you print the label?  

Message 4 of 31
latest reply

APO, AP address

wrote:
Someone told me that i have to fill out some sort of paper work when I ship to an APO.

I believe that some APO destinations require a customs form, if I'm not mistaken.

"It is an intelligent man that is aware of his own ignorance."
Message 5 of 31
latest reply

APO, AP address

It is built into the label when you print it online. 

It looks just like an international label with the customs form all part of it. 

Message 6 of 31
latest reply

APO, AP address

wrote:

It is built into the label when you print it online. 

It looks just like an international label with the customs form all part of it. 

That's what I thought, but I figured that might be what the poster I was replying to was talking about.

"It is an intelligent man that is aware of his own ignorance."
Message 7 of 31
latest reply

APO, AP address

I likewise had a problem printing APO label because of the accompanying Customs label. I had Microsoft Edge as a browser when I had printing issues. But when I downloaded Chrome, the label printed fine.  

So from then on, there was no reason for me to switch back to Edge.

Message 8 of 31
latest reply

APO, AP address

I will try this again on Monday with my other browser. Yes, it was a custom form, but I didn't know it would print out when it prints the label! Good to know. Hopefully I can get it to work . Thanks everyone for your replies!
Message 9 of 31
latest reply

APO, AP address

I also have brouser problems with printing. I do not like Edge but it tends to be faster with Hughesnet but I switch to Chrome for printing ANYTHING, (been getting nothing but blank pages with Edge).

Remember wuth APO addresses 

APO goes in the City area, and AE goes in the State

Message 10 of 31
latest reply

APO, AP address

Well , I am going to the PO to mail this as I can't get ebay or paypay to print the label. I have changed browsers with no results, also double checked the address and it keeps saying "there is a problem with shipping". I printed my other shipping labels just fine, but the APO just won't work. I was trying to ship it First Class as it is less than 15 oz. Does APO possibly require Priority shipping?  I'm stumped! This is the 2nd time that I had to ship one from the PO becase I had the same problem then too.  Anyone else with answers?

Message 11 of 31
latest reply

APO, AP address

Double-check the address-- you might have have messed up. FCPS is limited to 13 oz. at the PO. No, mail to an APO addresses can be any class subject to weight limitations.

~~C~~
My Glass Duchess
Quoting Mom: In polite society, "hey" is for horses.
Message 12 of 31
latest reply

APO, AP address

wrote:

Well , I am going to the PO to mail this as I can't get ebay or paypay to print the label. I have changed browsers with no results, also double checked the address and it keeps saying "there is a problem with shipping". I printed my other shipping labels just fine, but the APO just won't work. I was trying to ship it First Class as it is less than 15 oz. Does APO possibly require Priority shipping?  I'm stumped! This is the 2nd time that I had to ship one from the PO becase I had the same problem then too.  Anyone else with answers?

No APO doesn't require priority shipping. What browsers did you use? I just printed a first class APO AE label 20 minutes ago, through paypal, using Chrome. The only thing I had to do was fill out the customs info. 

One life is all we have to live
Love is all we have to give

**Formerly known as MissJen316**
Message 13 of 31
latest reply

APO, AP address

What is the difference between AP and AE? The address I am shipping is AP. I use Chrome browser, i also tried it with firefox. Nothing works, and I did check the address. I thought maybe there was a mistake with the AP, but I tried it with AE and still didn't work.

Message 14 of 31
latest reply

APO, AP address

wrote:

What is the difference between AP and AE? The address I am shipping is AP. I use Chrome browser, i also tried it with firefox. Nothing works, and I did check the address. I thought maybe there was a mistake with the AP, but I tried it with AE and still didn't work.

AP is pacific, AE is Europe. My buyer is APO AE, she's somewhere in Europe. Maybe the address is formatted wrong?

On my label, I printed it right off the PP transaction and the address is formatted:

(using fake numbers not my buyers real address!)

Buyer name

PSC 2 Box 1234

APO AE 90210-0010

No commas or periods, just the dash in the zip code. 

One life is all we have to live
Love is all we have to give

**Formerly known as MissJen316**
Message 15 of 31
latest reply