cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

15 packages lost out of around 30 on the same SCAN form? Alternatives?

I love USPS, so just getting that out there. 

I have had (give or take) approx 15 packages lost in the mail.... This is completely unprecedented for me, as I have never had one package lost.ever. These were from one day, on a SCAN form with many items that were tracked/delivered normally. This week, I have discovered an item on a different platform is not tracking.....and it is Priority. So, big sad..

I guess I am late to the game, but are there any other trustworthy alternatives for a comparable mail service until this mess dies down? Because.. it's getting expensive.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

15 packages lost out of around 30 on the same SCAN form? Alternatives?

Let me be the first to say how fortunate you are to have never had a lost package, that's rather incredible. Even before COVID-19, I had at least 1 package a week get lost in transit and now I have at least 1 or 2 every day (today it was 3). But anyway, to answer your question, I've been using FedEx Home Delivery instead of Priority Mail lately (mostly out of spite) and I haven't had a single package go missing or even show up late with FedEx. As far as alternatives to First Class Mail, the answer is a hard no, BUT if you have some wiggle room to pay $2-$3 extra for insurance with USPS, you can bet your bottom dollar it will get there every single time, on time.  

Message 2 of 2
latest reply