Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Shipping Label printer

Hi I want to start selling. Can anyone recommend a label printer compatible with eBay? Thanks doublelman

Fishy postal rule

To avoid any more late shipments on my dash board, I asked for my package to be scanned when I handed it to the lady at the post office. I was told they are not allowed to scan it until it's leaving the post office. That does not seem right but I don...

User avatar by Visionary
  • 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

OVER BILLED by EBAY and NEVER REFUNDED DESPITE ALL SHIPPING INFO CORRECT anyone had this happen???

I entered CORRECT info on package. I selected FEDEX SMARTPOST (now ground economy) FEDEX delivered it themselves instead of to post office, like they is supposed to do. I got charge BY EBAY for extra $13 for???I can still go to the order FEDEX ground...

Shipping back multiple items

Answers seem to be all over the place. I bought 4 items from a seller in one order, which were golf clubs. Before they shipped them (which they did in one box) they assembled the clubs. Am I understanding that in order to return them, I will have to ...

Seller not responding

Hey guys! I'm a new ebuyer brand new! And I already have fear I've read the terms and conditions of estimated delivery, but the days keep moving, yesterday it was Thursday-monday then it was friday-wensday but he hasn't sent the item and he won't rep...

Anyone else having trouble with USPS?

Over the last week we have had 8 customers now with lost or very slow moving packages from USPS. We have several cases open for item not received, some showing out for delivery to the buyer, from 8 days ago with no delivery, one in CA, one in TX and ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 54 replies
  • 5 helpful

Shipped items not scanned

I recently dropped off about a dozen items to ship at my local post office. Only 3 of the items got scanned and the rest all say label created, USPS still awaiting item. I’ve never had this happen so I’m concerned my buyers won’t receive their items ...

Resolved! Package went to wrong person

Somehow a package I thought I sent to South Carolina went to 110 International Blvd Glendale Heights Il 60139. Perhaps I used the wrong QRS code, but I was unable to find any of my buyers had that address. Anyway-It was a 20 pound box of Vintage Perf...

Can't Contact Seller

Hello, this was my first time buying from eBay and my package as I see will not arrive and I cannot contact my seller for information because I don't have tracking number for my package as well.. What can I do? Thanks in advance

Combined shipping rules

HelloMy buyers only pay one shipping cost, regardless of the number of items purchased. So, I thought the best rule would be the following rule in this screenshot, but it's not working. Does anyone know if it is better to use the rule “Subtract an am...

Combine shipping.jpg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors