cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hi~~the seller sent me a fake guitar.

Hi, I'm writing to ask what's going on with my case. (In fact, I sent one a few minutes ago, but I'm writing again to leave this on my email.) As you see below, I've got a message that said I could get a resolution until November 15. But I haven't received any response from neither seller nor you. And when I see the case on my page, it is just said "The case are pending." withoud any information. 10 days have passed since the day you said you would be back to me with a resolution. I'd like to know what's going on and resolve the case ASAP. Please reply me as soon as you check this message. Thanks.

The seller hasn't responded until the due date which was November 15th.. I would like to request you to take measures to resolve this problem

===========CASE OPEN--------============

eBay Customer Service

Dear YuJung,

I am writing you today regarding the Fender Guitar that you recently purchased. Thank you for getting us the documentation we requested on this case. We are here to help as we work through this case together. We also appreciate the time that you have invested, and want to thank you for your patience.

At this time, I am reaching out to your seller to help facilitate a return on the guitar. Your case has been placed on hold for 5 days to allow your seller time to contact you and arrange the return shipping. We will be in contact with you within 48 hours of November 15 2015 to provide a resolution.

Please reply to this email if your seller provides you a pre-paid label, or sends money to your paypal account to use towards return shipping. I appreciate your patience in this case. We are here to help if you need anything else.

Thanks,
Megan K
eBay Customer Service

=======================================================================================================================

I purchased(Sep 22, 2015) a fender customshop 60 relic guitar for $1828 by EBAY auction

But, the seller sent me a fake guitar.

First, its release date on its COA warranty is December 1999, and the inspection date of its neck is July 2000. This make it obvious that the guitar is not original.

Second, the body of guitar is even an imitation and there’s some marks that the seller tired to manipulate..The body of the guitar has no customshop V mark. Guitars after the 90 s should all have the mark. I can also see that there is this word RELIC to trick me. This is a fraud. It is supposed to be put before lacquer finish but i can see that it has been done after lacquer finish by someone. It is not the 60 s( 3 tone sunburst colour lacquer finish) style but the 50 s style (2 tone sunburst colour lacquer finish ), and this does not suit. The control panel s routings are completely different between the 50 s and the 60 s. The bolt hole is therefore different and I found that another hole was made.. the pickguard and the hole does not fit either.     

Third, its volume port is also replaced, and its neck is refretted as well.

I think the seller bought parts of fender separately and assembled them for sale – needless to say, fraud.

And the seller hasn't replied me a single word, even though I told all of these and sent images. So I ask you for help to deal with this case. Thanks.

==================================================================================================================

I attached the images of the fake fender guitar,

SAM_8278.JPG

SAM_8292.JPGSAM_8279.JPG

SAM_8288.JPGSAM_8281.JPGSAM_8289.JPGSAM_8291.JPGSAM_8284.JPGSAM_8298.JPG

SAM_8295.JPG

SAM_8297.JPG

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)