Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

How Do I Combine Shipping - I am a Seller

I am a Seller and have not sold multiple items in several years. I used to be able to group together items and send an invoice to the buyer. I have multiple auctions ending on Sunday and would like to combine the shipping where appropriate. I cannot ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 8 helpful

Tracking number won't upload even manually.

Not sure if this is directly related to the pinned message or not. We have noticed an issue with USPS tracking numbers not able to be uploaded even manually on certain occasions with shipping labels. We mostly use Pirate ship but not sure if issue is...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay purchased shipping problem

I sold 2 items. I purchased priority shipping through eBay and dropped them off at the Post Office on May 2nd and they gave me a receipt. Then Saturday both packages showed up in MY mail box. They had a note attached saying I need to bring proof of p...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Business Policies affecting Shipping

The 3 dot drop section to choose my shipping has too many choices that don't fit my listings. Way back before "calculated" shipping was offered the choices made sense. I have spent weeks trying to find where to manage these settings and change them. ...

Shipping profile won't change

I have been trying to change my shipping profile for my listings. I have done this through bulk changes, individual listings and business settings. When I look at my listings, the profiles have changed however when I look at my listings on eBay, the ...

Resolved! eBay Discount Shipping

If eBay wants to charge discount shipping rates to customers why don't they add a handling charge? Or is a seller supposed to use their clearly massive business revenue to buy mailers and shipping supplies themselves? What if you don't want to purcha...

International hub processing time?

I'm a buyer, the item I bought was sent through eBay international shipping. It arrived at the international hub on Feb 6 and the last status is "Delivered, left with inidividual" in Glendale Heights, and there has been no updates ever since.Is it no...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

UPS & FED EX RATES

Be very careful on UPS and FED EX rates mine just DOUBLED since last month on the same size and weight packages.shipped reno to east coast in april for 1/2 of todays rate from Reno to So Dakota.There IS no rational explanation..

Buyer provided tracking doesn't match my shipping details

I Just bought a Nintendo and the buyer is already shady been 24 hours seller hasn't been responding. The seller provided shipping info and then didn't respond. The shipping number from DHL when I asked an executive about it they said it doesn't match...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors