cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ask to replace after closing return request

I bought an item and when it arrived it was not working, so I asked to return it and made a return request. Then I contact the seller to ask for a replacement rather than return, so he asked me to close the return request first. I closed the return but did not find the way to ask for a replacement. I called e-bay which transfer me to PayPal to stop the transaction, but I do not to stop the transaction, I just want to ask the seller to send me the label for replacement.

How can I do that through e-bay ???  

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

NEVER close a case until you are made whole, Once you close a case on eBay, it can not be reopened.  Try to open case at pay pal in their Resolution center. Never ask for a replacement, Always ask for full refund. Don't let some shady sellers here trick you, This happens a lot here and eBay will not help you after you close your case. Go to pay pal and Good Luck to you.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

NEVER close a case until you are made whole, Once you close a case on eBay, it can not be reopened.  Try to open case at pay pal in their Resolution center. Never ask for a replacement, Always ask for full refund. Don't let some shady sellers here trick you, This happens a lot here and eBay will not help you after you close your case. Go to pay pal and Good Luck to you.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Got it, thank you so much
Message 3 of 3
latest reply