Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

overcharge for shipping

What kind of scam is Fedex running? Shipped 2 lb item FL to TX that was quoted at $11.60,now billed an additional $74 =$85.The Fedex amount was stated as 94 lbs, and something the size of a car trunk space. How can anyone sell for profit with scams l...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to set the shipping address and return address?

When I click on "Account" and then click on "Address", the interface automatically jumps back to the homepage. What's going on with the operation page on eBay? Are you teasing me? Can you hire a better programming team and add a professional human cu...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer asking for my name and address

The buyer is asking for my name & address. The item hasnt even been delivered to the address i have posted to yet. They want me to send them invoice (I'm a private seller) so they can ship item to their country. I sent to the UK address provided on E...

Ebay international shipping: What happens when the weight is underestimated in the listing?

As a US seller I estimate the weight of a package when listing, and sometimes the final weight is more than what was listed. Sometimes at the last minute I decide to change how I'm shipping an item say from a padded envelope to a small box. For items...

Shipping 2 shirts in a single package

A buyer bought two t-sirts (same design but two different sizes). For some reason e-Bay made him pay for two separate shipping fees. I would assume that since both shirts are to go to the same buyer and to the same address, I could ship them in a sin...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Buyer asking for return when I don't accept returns

I am confused at what I should do. I sold an Xbox with (read description) in the title. In the description I outlined there was a small hole in the case. The customer paid and I shipped the item. Now he wants a return and cited a defect specifying th...

tracking not updating

Hi Everyone, looks like the tracking is not updating on one of my recent sales. Used eBay's label. When we check the tracking on the U.S.P.S. site all is A-Ok. On my seller hub orders page we are stuck on "printed label". Took to post myself - Got my...

one shipping charge

Folks, I've been a member for ten years and I still can't get this right. I want to charge $5.50 per shipment, whether they're buying 1 item, 10 different items, 10 of the same item--no matter what. I sell iron on transfers so the weight is 1 ounce p...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors