Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buyer address change

My buyer changed her address long before she made a purchase from me. She was able to see the change on her end but the shipping label reflected her old address. I shipped the item via ebay usps unaware that the address was incorrect and of course it...

Reshipper is Portland

Someone bought a sports card from me. I only have 35 transactions, so I wasn't aware of re-shippers. I sent the package to Portland on April 29. It got to Portland May 3. Then the tracking said forwarding to next location for 3 days until May 6. Stil...

Fedex overcharge on label AGAIN!!!

There was a two week period in April where sellers using Fedex effectively were getting cost adjustments that virtually doubled their shipping charges. Each time a corrected adjustment was made days later. Today I received another of these overcharge...

craigkevin_0-1715938520257.png

FedEx overcharges.

As I write this there are 4 complaints on the first page about FedEx charge backs (out of 15 - that’s 25%) Guy walks into a doctor’s office, raises his arm over his head and says “Doc it hurts when I do this”. So the doctor says “Then don’t do that” ...

International shipping

I have someone that is asking for first class international large envelope. My concern is tracking is going to be similar to PWE and not really update. If I choose that option, can I upgrade shipping to ground so just pay the difference? I know I can...

Missing tracking and payments on hold

First of all, it's absolutely ridiculous that ebay holds payments on my account that has been active for +11 years, with more than 400 transactions. I'm not very active selling, but very active buying. Recently started selling again, but still, I'm n...

Resolved! What's wrong with Fedex?Cost adjustment

Today I received a notification about three parcels where Fedex has recalculated the cost.The weight of my parcel was LESS than what I initially indicated and paid for. And Fedex charged me double the cost. I always specifically indicate not 3.2 lb, ...

photo_2024-03-27_08-56-20.jpg photo_2024-03-27_08-56-16.jpg photo_2024-03-27_08-56-02.jpg

FedEx over charging re-billing

I have three shipping issues right now that all come back to Fed Ex overcharging for freight by using false info on their end. One being a set of floormats that weighed 3lbs, another being a box that weighed 12lbs. On both occasions they upped the we...

Offering combined shipping on paid items.

How do I combine shipping in Seller Hub? I’m trying to combine 2 items that have been paid for.I was following this instruction that I saw in an earlier post:* * *Go to seller hub -> orders awaiting shipment. Then check the boxes next to the two item...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Discounted Shipping Rates

Hello Sellers--- I opted out of using Discounted Shipping Rates for my sales. Ebay used discounted rate on my recent sale even after I opted out !. How can I insure that my sales use regular shipping rates ?

Shipping Cost Advertising is Misleading

This may have been discussed before, I apologize in advance-eBay advertises reduced shipping costs if you purchase the labels through them. Great-you save money. BUT...the final value fee percentage is inclusive of the full shipping cost, thus negati...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors