cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

will ebay make me wait 48 hours again? please say no

I initially assigned a WF checking account to receive payouts. It was verified via microdeposits and the process went smoothly if no time consuming, but all was good and right in the world.

A couple months later I had grown quite wearied by the **bleep** that WF pulls on its customers (not related to Ebay payouts) so I decided to essentially put WF account in a hibernation mode, and opened an acct w a credit union (BECU, as Reddit seems to have a collective love afair with becu). 

I deleted WF from Ebay payouts, and assigned BECU as payout checking account by logging in through Ebay portal. The 48 hour wait was not a surprise, and everything went smootly enough.

Now that Ebay has validated both WF and BECU accounts, can I switch between them without the 48 hour wait? Or will that wait be imposed every single time, and best to deposit into only one and worry about transfers later?

Thank you very much in advance.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

will ebay make me wait 48 hours again? please say no

You will only cause yourself unnecessary grief by switching your bank accounts back and forth.  It would be in your best interest to leave everything going into BECU and transfer money to WF as you need to using BECU.  It is easy to set up the ability to do this on most accounts.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 2 of 2
latest reply