cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to list items

I have been selling on Ebay now since 2019. Mainly sports cards and collectibles. I maintained a very good performance and take pride in satisfying my customers. recently i had a house fire that put me out of business for a few weeks. Everything in my home was destroyed.

During that period I had a couple of sales that i was unable to ship, in fact i didn't even know that they had sold. I believe that they are since taken care of. I have provided feedback , and as far as i know done everything required of me, however i am unable to list any items for sale and just don't know what i can do to get it taken care of. i have a sales limit that is plenty so that is not the problem. I just don't know what i can do. Please if you have any suggestions i would love to hear them.

Thanks in advance,

Jack

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

unable to list items

I would suggest combing thru email and eBay messages to find communication from eBay in case restrictions were applied by ebay.

Posting ID
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

unable to list items

You should have received a message from eBay if you were suspended or restricted.  Do you have anything in your email or eBay Messages about that?

Cancelling orders definitely does not help you.  Even though it wasn't your fault, it could be a death blow to your account, although if you can still sell anything that was listed (I know that may not be possible, and hopefully you've ended anything that was lost in the fire), you might be able to pull up your numbers enough to offset the problem.

If it was the cancelled orders, there's a small chance pleading your case to eBay customer service could help (no guarantees).  I'd always suggest contacting them via Facebook or Twitter/X if you're going to contact them.  I usually go to http://www.facebook.com/ebayforbusiness and chat with them there (those are eBay employees you speak with, not Facebook ones, and you usually get a better result than trying to get a callback).

Message 3 of 3
latest reply