cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

trying to print usps shipping labels redirecting to ups seller center page...

is anyones print shipping label link in the orders section redirecting to a page to sign up for ups ?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Probably you are being directed to UPS because your most recent listing offered UPS Ground as the only shipping option.

You can print a USPS shipping label at

www.paypal.com/shipnow

But before you change carriers, you should check with the buyer. Some have very strong preferences about carriers. And some must use a different address, such as those who must use a PO Box for USPS deliveries.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Just to clarify, you are on the shipping labels page of eBay, you have the USPS shipping mode selected and brought up, you've entered the package weight, you're ready to print your shipping label, and.....

see the shipping mode has been switched to UPS?    -or-

you don't even get that far because it won't LET you select USPS shipping mode at all and flips you to a UPS sign-up page every time you enter USPS in the selection portion....?

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

No, but  when I hit "print," I am redirected to the Google search page instead of the print menu. This started up last night. This morning I exceeded my maximum 10 reprints and had to void my original shipping label purchase. I am having the same problem I encountered last night when I try to print the new shipping label.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply