cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

selling

how can i take more traffic on ebay to get my products sell out at a easier and faster rate

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

selling

@aladdintraders 

You're drop shipping from the US and located in Bahrain.  Many buyers steer clear of drop shippers as most are not honest and drop shipping is a very poor business platform.  Your prices are over inflated (too high) and can be found on other internet sites for much less.  I can get the same hobo bag on Amazon for much less.  Certainly hope you are not listing on eBay and re purchasing on Amazon.  You will find yourself suspended soon if you do.  Big policy violation and most who practice this selling behavior don't last long as sellers.  Be careful and follow the rules that eBay applies.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

selling

Dropshipping is a big turn off for a lot of buyers.

List items people want to buy at a price they are willing to pay.

Have a great day
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

selling

As well as what the others have said, I can purchase very similar items on Amazon and other platforms and get it in a couple of days.  Your shipping to my location is almost 3 weeks.

GloryBells  • 
eBay Mentor Since 2008

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

selling

@aladdintraders ,

Do you actually have the items you are selling physically? Why is it taking so long for you to ship? Items from California to Minnesota should take no more than 4 or 5 days.

Consumers don't have patience these days because Amazon can usually get items in buyers hands within 1 or 2 days. No one wants to wait weeks to get their item.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply