cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

selling restricted

i have sold on ebay for over 12 years and this has not happened to me before.  i dropped below standard and now i am restricted.  i have gotten my sales up, shipped on time, etc.  after my 30 days of being restricted are up, will i be able to list again?  i don't even know if any of the items i have listed are being seen by buyers.  i have my items in a store and i am guessing that as they roll over, they will go to the unsold?  what should i do?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

selling restricted

First you need to check your seller dashboard or the email advising you of below standard, because you need to know and understand what you did that caused this to happen before you can correct it.

You don't want to exacerbate the problem by continuing a bad behavior pattern.

Others will probably weigh in soon.

Do you know what caused you to go below standard?

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

selling restricted

You need to look at your dashboard and find out why you have been restricted. I'm going to assume its late shipments as your FB looks good and your items are not high scam items so I assume you don't have unresolved SNAD claims. If it is late shipments, you need to change your handling time. The only other thing I could think of are VERO violations, but I see no evidence of that.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply