cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales and views

Sales non existence the last few days, views also way down, anybody else finding this or just us? Have a great day!

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

sales and views

My sales are off. External Site Views are off, which usually causes a sales drop. But number of watchers has been increasing, so I am hopeful there are good days ahead.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

sales and views

My sales are ok. I have no complaints.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

sales and views

eBay will make sure your items get seen every so often.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

sales and views

Easter weekend was very busy.

Back to normal today.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

sales and views

Could be due to the past Easter Holiday, or could be due to the extreme weather conditions, or could be due to tax filing season...

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

sales and views

Given that someone posts that complaint nearly every single day and has done so for the last about 20 years, "reasons" are tough to figure out.

When you dine with leopards, it is wise to check the menu lest you find yourself as the main course.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

sales and views

Really? I wasn't aware of that, ha, ha.  But posting on here usually generates business, so here we are.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

sales and views

Sales are off for Feb and March, April is slow too.

I let my daily listing count drop, and I think that's partially responsible.  Trying to get 15-20 new listings up every day.  The last week has been great, almost double the previous week.  I've been aggressive in my pricing too for a quick turnaround.  Ebay loves that.

I still have 4-6 months of inventory, but I usually start looking while I still have stuff.  Not seeing much, which is a concern.  I maybe need to put my "I buy junk" ads back up on FB and CL.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply