cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

returning an item

i am trying to return an item.  so,,, i go to purchase history and click on  more actions/return this item.  then i click on item is defective, then next.  then i fill in the box message to seller.  /// then i want to continue but there is no "next" or no "continue".  i even put in a picture where it says add photo!  still there is no "next" or "continue"!  please note in the original listing it said breathe easy returns accepted.  i even spoke with the seller by phone and he is expecting the return but has no idea how to solve this problem."   thank-you for any help...

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

returning an item

Does the seller have a return policy? Did you exceed the allowable return time frame?

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

returning an item

I tried to do what you just described.

It works for me.

There is a "Confirm Return" button (that is clickable) for me.

Could you have exceeded your return limit?

Smoke From A Distant Fire - Sanford Townsend Band
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

returning an item

@moldy5 

There is a frustrating glitch in the start return request process where the confirm/submit button is greyed out/not active... I helped a few people get thru it:

Type a message in the message box. Then place your curser all the way to the left before the first letter and hit the backspace or left arrow button. The confirm button should be active then. (It's a programming error that's somewhat common around the internet.)

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

returning an item

which 1st word? the one that starts the 3 line message?  nothing happened with the backspace button.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply