cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

quarterly coupon

Anyone else get one of the email from ebay , for the Quarterly coupon?  MY email was same as usual, BUT did not have a code...to redeem it..... just sends me to the ebay page of vendors to by, buy no way to redeem it on the checkout page?

Am i missing something this time?

and yes good standing, store...i get $25 ....weird or just me...or both?

Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

quarterly coupon

justforposting_1960
Thrill-Seeker

In the message,  click on "Redeem Your Coupon," which will bring you to "Subscriber Discounts." Under "eBay Shipping Supplies," click on "See Details." That will bring you a screen with your coupon number

Lisa (JustForPosting_1960) ~ This is my posting ID
******************************************************************************************
Before you assume, learn the facts. Before you judge, understand why.
Before you hurt someone, feel. Before you speak, think.
--Unknown
Message 2 of 15
latest reply

quarterly coupon

thank you... maybe i figured it out last time...but 3 months later..i don't remember anything...
i'll blame it on the seller hub!
wow seem like it must be a little easier way to do all that too...HEY EBAY! but a freebie is a freebie.
Message 3 of 15
latest reply

quarterly coupon

and the right answer... was ME!
Message 4 of 15
latest reply

quarterly coupon

Eh... I had the same problem with last quarter's coupon. I couldn't for the life of me remember how to get the code, lol! But I'm fully aware that I suffer from CRS... Can't remember sh*t! Or as my Mom used to say, "I have a great memory... it's just short!"

Lisa (JustForPosting_1960) ~ This is my posting ID
******************************************************************************************
Before you assume, learn the facts. Before you judge, understand why.
Before you hurt someone, feel. Before you speak, think.
--Unknown
Message 5 of 15
latest reply

quarterly coupon

Personally I'd prefer NOT to get emails telling me what I already know.

And they can keep their "seller insider" as well.

"If a product doesn't sell, raise the price" - Reese Palley
"If it sold FAST, it was priced too low" - also Reese Palley
Message 6 of 15
latest reply

quarterly coupon

I redeemed my coupon yesterday!

100 poly bubble mailers for $5

And to think I let the 1st couple of coupons expire without using them, never again.

I like the QUALITY of the eBay branded poly bubble mailers. . .

Message 7 of 15
latest reply

quarterly coupon

yes i have been using the poly envelopes for awhile...it saves me a bit on buying elsewhere - so can't complain about this benefit....
Message 8 of 15
latest reply

quarterly coupon

@lookng2015 wrote:

what does that mean?  ebay is suppose to have a clue as to who wants and doesn't want email..that is on THEIR sight?  

wow..it seems there is a negative comment to everything in the community..ummmmmm

Message 9 of 15
latest reply

quarterly coupon

Got my first-ever coupon today.  It was completely easy to click on "Redeem your Coupon" and then click on "eBay Shipping Supplies" to find the code, in my case. 
No question at all. It just worked.

Typos courtesy of Lithium.
Message 10 of 15
latest reply

quarterly coupon

@z50com wrote:

I redeemed my coupon yesterday!

100 poly bubble mailers for $5

And to think I let the 1st couple of coupons expire without using them, never again.

I like the QUALITY of the eBay branded poly bubble mailers. . .

This is my first time shopping for eBay shipping supplies.   That sounds like a good deal. 

Which other items are the best value for the (free) dollars on the eBay Shipping Supply store?

Typos courtesy of Lithium.
Message 11 of 15
latest reply

quarterly coupon

You know i thought it was simple before too... I didn't remember doing the "see details" part...but it all worked out fine...and maybe the first time i tried- I didn't something wrong...
but who knows.... that's why I asked , here, because I figured someone would know...and I figured it would be less headache asking...lol...it was too.
Message 12 of 15
latest reply

quarterly coupon

@pingpong517 wrote:

@lookng2015 wrote:

what does that mean?  ebay is suppose to have a clue as to who wants and doesn't want email..that is on THEIR sight?  

wow..it seems there is a negative comment to everything in the community..ummmmmm

Why not? They seem to think they know everything about everyone now anyway.

"If a product doesn't sell, raise the price" - Reese Palley
"If it sold FAST, it was priced too low" - also Reese Palley
Message 13 of 15
latest reply

quarterly coupon

I received a message from ebay letting me know that I have my regular quarterly supply coupon.  I have used this the last year without any issues.  Once I click on the redeem button, it does take me to the subscrber discounts page however no coupon available.  Not sure if it has anything to do with me removing their new "seller hub" application (which was horrible).  Please advise.  Thanks

Message 14 of 15
latest reply

quarterly coupon

Old thread. 

The hardest thing in eBay to find.

Home>My eBay>Manage My Srore>Subscription disconts>eBay shipping supplies

Prov 20:14 It is naught, it is naught, saith the buyer: but when he is gone his way, then he boasteth.
Message 15 of 15
latest reply