cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

opening a new account

Hello good day.

I have a lot of experience on Ebay and I have improved myself a lot in marketing. I have my own warehouses and product chains.

I haven't been on Ebay for a few months and can you please tell me what I should pay attention to when opening a new account.

You are loved.
Message 1 of 13
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

opening a new account

@vumini-store 

Hello & Welcome-

You should pay attention to the rules and policies eBay posts.  Don't sell things you don't own.  Don't drop ship and definitely don't drop ship from a 3rd party.  This is know as retail arbitrage & it is a big policy violation that will get your account suspended permanently.  Many from your area have been suspended due to this selling behavior.   

Be truthful with your customers, take good pictures and describe them thoroughly.  Ship timely and safely & communicate with your customers if there are problems. Don't over charge either.  Stay competitive.  This is all I can suggest for now.

One more thing...have you had a prior account suspended? If you have, most likely this account will be suspended as well.  As far as you owning your own warehouses? Most people in your area do & most will not believe you especially if you're drop shipping. 

I wish you well and good luck.  

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

opening a new account

@vumini-store 

Hello & Welcome-

You should pay attention to the rules and policies eBay posts.  Don't sell things you don't own.  Don't drop ship and definitely don't drop ship from a 3rd party.  This is know as retail arbitrage & it is a big policy violation that will get your account suspended permanently.  Many from your area have been suspended due to this selling behavior.   

Be truthful with your customers, take good pictures and describe them thoroughly.  Ship timely and safely & communicate with your customers if there are problems. Don't over charge either.  Stay competitive.  This is all I can suggest for now.

One more thing...have you had a prior account suspended? If you have, most likely this account will be suspended as well.  As far as you owning your own warehouses? Most people in your area do & most will not believe you especially if you're drop shipping. 

I wish you well and good luck.  

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

opening a new account

Thank you very much for your answer dear.

I want to move my current brand to ebay and I really like ebay customers. I use ebay very much myself.

I want to grow my brand even more and I want to satisfy my customers on ebay.

I want to make a deal with this brand on ebay.
Message 3 of 13
latest reply

opening a new account

@vumini-store 

I hope all goes well for you, however you cannot add personal info, email addresses, phone numbers on this forum.  The moderator will remove it.

Again Good luck to you!

Message 4 of 13
latest reply

opening a new account

@vumini-store ,

You need to have items in your in order for people to buy from you.

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

opening a new account

If you "have a lot of experience on eBay", why did you feel the need to open a new account?

Did eBay shut down your previous account for some reason? 

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

opening a new account

You are located in Turkey and this is mostly a US based seller forum. There are a number of things you may need to do before you can list depending on eBay's policies regarding accounts in your country. For example eBay will need a way to pay you for the items you sell not sure if that is through a checking account or some other payment process. You may also have some limits placed on your account as a new seller. Above all avoid drop shipping, it is probably against policy and drop shippers do not last long. 

Message 7 of 13
latest reply

opening a new account

@vumini-store wrote:
 I have my own warehouses and product chains.

Hear that a lot from International sellers dropshipping, after they are suspended.

Do you make those wigs or are you dropshipping them?

Have a great day
Message 8 of 13
latest reply

opening a new account

I have a lot of experience on Ebay and I have improved myself a lot in marketing. I have my own warehouses and product chains.I haven't been on Ebay for a few months and can you please tell me what I should pay attention to when opening a new account.

I would start by checking your honesty, as a business owner you should know complete and total honesty is a requirement everyone should practice to the utmost best of their ability. Without this honesty you're not likely to get far here, or most anywhere in business, in fact in life in general.

So maybe we should start over:
Hi, how are you doing and how can I help you?

Message 9 of 13
latest reply

opening a new account

@broto_64 ,

Interesting you say that but on another thread you telling a seller how to circumvent policy.

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

opening a new account

@kensgiftshop 

I don't see any wigs...must have been removed. 

Message 11 of 13
latest reply

opening a new account

@ckimodog wrote:

@kensgiftshop 

I don't see any wigs...must have been removed. 

They are on their personal web site.

They had a link in their post.

Have a great day
Message 12 of 13
latest reply

opening a new account

You should look at this information as it for international sellers.

https://export.ebay.com/en/

Message 13 of 13
latest reply