cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need guidance

I just complete my listing limit that was 1900 items. Now a open new store were i got premium store subscription 10000 item can list. But when try to list new item its show your limit in full.  

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

need guidance

Selling limits and listings are 2 different things.

klhmdg  •  Volunteer Community Mentor
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

need guidance

Having a store subscription does not change your personal listing/selling limits.

Have a great day
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

need guidance

As noted in the other posts, your listings limits are not automatically increased when you sign up for a Store subscription. Increases in limits are based mostly on seller performance history such as feedback and sales volume.  You can check your limits here.

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/listings/selling-limits?id=4107

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

need guidance

That all comes with time and Good Performance,  This is Obviously my Opinion but Since your dealing is Used Mechanical Items possibly eBay is concerned about the return rate on them and worried about the sellers in the past that simply closed up and didn't refund the buyers. Looks Like you do an outstanding job of customer service but Since you are relatively a new seller a little more than a year they might be playing it cautiously,  eBay tries to keep fraud down the best they can, Have you tried calling C/S and speaking to them about it? It's amazing how Speaking directly can help raise those limits or at least get an educated reason why they are not raising them or at least when they will. Keep up the great job your doing

Message 5 of 5
latest reply