cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

loading pics

tophat24
Adventurer

Please Help!  I have been doing Ebay since it started, yet suddenly I am unable to load photos.  It use to be so easy!  Now, it keeps saying that my photos are not 500 pixels.  I just want to be able to take a few pics of an item with my cell phone...just a Walmart Moto Phone that I have been using to do this for years...load them onto my laptop and pic them off to put on Ebay.  Could someone please give me step-by-step directions?  Forget asking Ebay as they are useless!  No Paypal...now this!  I cannot put into words the level of frustration that I am experiencing!  Do I need Microsoft or Google Chrome?  I probably messed everything up trying to figure this out!  I would be so grateful if someone would take the time to help me!  Thank you, in advance.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

loading pics

It looks like you posted the same problem 4 years ago.  Have you had this issue all that time?  https://community.ebay.com/t5/Ask-a-Mentor/Pics-are-blocking-me-from-listing/qaq-p/26453248

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

loading pics

Don’t assume everything is an eBay problem. Have you checked the resolution setting on the phone’s camera?

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

loading pics

Please check your phone camera? 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply