cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

listing issues, not loading correctly

I am having severe listing issues since yesterday.  When i try to "Create a Similar Listing: I am only changing name and prices as well as some description content. When i ask for REVIEW, most of the OLD listing is there with only a few of the changes I made. When I try CREATE A NEW LISTING, it directs me to one of my templates and the same thing happens. This is aggravating in that I cannot look at every one of my listings to check to see if Ebay saved the new info I entered. This will eventually cost me time and money.  I even changed from Chrome to Edge. No difference, I cleared cookies, too. Any suggestions?  help me please...

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@kornershoppe22 wrote:

I am having severe listing issues since yesterday.  When i try to "Create a Similar Listing: I am only changing name and prices as well as some description content. When i ask for REVIEW, most of the OLD listing is there with only a few of the changes I made. When I try CREATE A NEW LISTING, it directs me to one of my templates and the same thing happens. This is aggravating in that I cannot look at every one of my listings to check to see if Ebay saved the new info I entered. This will eventually cost me time and money.  I even changed from Chrome to Edge. No difference, I cleared cookies, too. Any suggestions?  help me please...

Well use tabs and open the listing before sell similar....

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Did you mean PREVIEW not REVIEW?

I exclusively use Sell Similar and have not had this problem at all. What happens if you try to skip the Preview and List it. Does the same thing happen?

BTW I don't use Preview, because it does not work. When I click on preview, I do get the Preview,  but then cannot list it nor can I go back, none of the links are clickable.  (A freshly installed  browser, like Edge, does not help)

Message 3 of 3
latest reply