cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i want to increase my Order

I work according to satisfaction of all my buyers as well as offer best quality best price to all my buyers but still not able to increase my sales.

what should I do.

Please guide me

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

You are a new seller and new sellers have limits when they first start out.  In the last 3 months you've only sold 13 items, so given what you have listed and the amount, you're going to have to sell some more before Ebay will raise you limits.  You can request an increase every 30 days.  

Your shop is beautiful, however I would think about lowering some of your prices and staying competitive with others who sell the same.  I see some other sellers selling the same things you are for much less and in multiples in comparison for what you are asking for one item. 

Good luck and hope this has been helpful.  

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@balgopal_handicrafts 

I scanned your ebay store using Duplicate Listing Scanner tool, i found there are 147 listings of your all listings are sets of possible duplicates, So I think ebay hiding or demoting your all listings from search results because duplicate listings.

You need to end the duplicate listings.

Ebay's Duplicate listings policy

("Winter Is Coming")
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

You have the the lowest feedback I have ever seen for a store size so large. How did you even get your selling limits that high?

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

You have wonderful kantha jackets and coats, but if you're selling the lots at the wholesale it means your market is people who will want to sell them individually at retail, and your wholesale prices are too high for that.

For the individual jackets/coats, you really need to show the exact one you are selling and not say that the buyer will get some sort of assorted colours - unlike your wholesale buyer, your retail buyer wants to see what exactly they're going to get.

So I would rethink pricing and listing strategy.

“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
— Alice Walker

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 5 of 5
latest reply